• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reaver Slasher

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Its too late...
We were unable to stop the workers
and now the warriors came.
These twisted monstrosities of metal have blades in pace of arms,
and soul of madman in its heart.
It looks like they take plasure in slaughter.
Now we must unite..

Basic reaver footman.
Inspired by one unit in spellforce.
Spell slam is custom (i am not a great animator.)

Keywords:
Reaver, Golem, Heart, Crystal, magic, Construct, Mechanical, undead, Possesed, soul
Contents

Reaver Slasher (Model)

Reviews
04:31, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: Too simple.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Not bad. Enjoying the lore-posts, too. Spell Slam is fine, but perhaps could use a tiny bit more speed? Right now it almost makes me feel he's saying "Wheeeee...", just spinning around for fun, rather than "whooshing" his blades around to cut people up.

Level 27
About the mesh, i could see that as an easy way to make then look different is playing with the proportions.

For example, magical units, with cristals, and glows, smallers proportions, a "fragile" look. Mele units looking sturdy and strong. Ranged units looking thin and large.