• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reaver Scorpion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Allied army stood strong at Ironhill Fortress.
Enemy is near, we must be vigilant!
Wait what was that sound?
What is happening!?
Enemy have no siege engines,
they are just golems.
What what did you said?
This fortress of doomed retreat!

Basic Ranged unit for Reavers.
Yes its our common base with mounted ballista.
Yes its overkill.

Keywords:
Reaver, Golem, Heart, Crystal, magic, Construct, Mechanical, undead, Possesed, soul
Contents

Reaver Scorpion (Model)

Reaver Scorpion (Model)

Reviews
04:33, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: This model has some potential, mostly because of the animations, even though they also need more work; Please work on the mesh as your main priority distance it from the golem that it was based on, then try and refine...

M

04:33, 8th Feb 2016
MiniMage: This model has some potential, mostly because of the animations, even though they also need more work; Please work on the mesh as your main priority distance it from the golem that it was based on, then try and refine the animations.

Level 8
Reserved
Post any bugs please
Can anyone tell me what is happening.
It shows me bad wrap on ballista in WC3edit. (as seen in screenshot)
PS: portrait is missile
Edit 1: Added teamcolour on shoulders + switened spell slam animation

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Neat idea. I'll say what I didn't say on the previous two; if you keep re-using that same texture, you're going to have a very boring race of steel&gold Golems. Try to spice it up a bit.

Can you have two "Attack - 1" animations and it still work right??