• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Re)Introduction, Sup again hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So i posted an intro aaaages ago when i first joined hive, but i since then quit wc3 modding for a year and recently came back to it after the 128mb patch; I've worked on a fair few solo projects in the past which only a couple saw the light of release, those being my first ever map (Which was so bad i'm not even going to mention it) and Jump! Grand Battle, which didn't reach my expectations for potential so it got dropped, post those two i worked on Kantai Collection Naval War, which ended up getting dropped due to lack of resources and my own time and also Battle for the Summit which in the end got dropped again to wasted potential.

Since then i quit and just went ahead and kept visiting hive and the hollow shell that was CR every now and then, eventually generating new interest in it which is why i'm here.

Anyway, 20, male, works, british and a late night worker, since this is probably one of the most active wc3 communities i'm looking forward to talking to you all and hope to be of help (And get it ;) ), i'm a GUI purist solely because i'm 2lazy to learn Jass properly (Even though it's probably not that hard) and YES i do mainly work on anime maps because i feel it generates more interest among the mobs but i do think that the current state of most anime based maps is disgusting eye candy based spell spammers, which is why the current project i'm working on has been fairly planned.

TL;DR I'm back, barely known by people, working on new project, sup, good to be back

Status
Not open for further replies.