• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Razormane WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is my first real skin which i think is worthy of the site. Plan is to darken the skin to a grey blueish tone, and also add armor to the chest and legs. Comments, criticisms and advice are all welcome. Also, on a side note, if anyone knows how to put extra team colour on the skin, that would be really useful.

Attachments

• Razormane.jpg
    Razormane.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 252
  • Razormane 9 copy.jpg
    Razormane 9 copy.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 221

TDR

TDR

Level 18
you can't put extra team color on the model unless you edit it. Usually a model's mesh is split into team color and non-team color chunks. On the ones for team color the alpha channel controls where team color will be displayed and on regular mesh it controls the opacity. So you'd have to detach a part of a mesh and assign a material with team color on it. This can be done easily in max, don't know about other editors though.

Level 4
The skin looks pretty good but what are you using it for? Because the small details should reflect what the skin is being used for ... small details being runes, tatoos ect... right now it looks pretty good to start with but like I said you could add a bit more detail to the armour..
good job tho

Level 18
Nah the armor sticks way too much out
It looks cartoony..even on a Warcraft skin
You need to make it blend more into the skin, but still keep the shading
Use colors from the skin to make the armor blend better

Status
Not open for further replies.