• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Razormane Hunter

A Razormane that has learned how to use a bow...
Most animation is similar to the standard Razormane model...
Only the 'Attack' and 'Walk' animation was edited with Mdlvis program...

UPDATE (26/09/2016): Fixed the Portrait flaw as pointed out by 'Mister_Haudrauf', plus several minor bits that I missed...
Contents

Razormane Hunter (Model)

Reviews
Fingolfin
Works ingame, approved.
Level 18
Did you made the Model per Request of Tagar or was it just coincidence?

Edit: Oh and make the Bow dissapear in the Portrait Animations, because ingame it can be seen in the Portrait.

I was looking through the request forum and did stumble upon Tagar's request, and yes I made this while waiting for him to reply my question in the said post...
Will look into either hiding the bow, or rig the arm so it will not show up during the portrait animation...

Level 20
That's a nice concept you have here. Although I'm not sure whether quillboars would bother learning how to wield a bow, or just, you know, throw their damn quills at you x)

The quiver is a nice addition, may I suggest that you add a couple arrows in there? It looks like it's holding Chinese chopsticks!

Level 4
I was looking through the request forum and did stumble upon Tagar's request, and yes I made this while waiting for him to reply my question in the said post...
Will look into either hiding the bow, or rig the arm so it will not show up during the portrait animation...
sorry for not replie you in the post or message you

Level 30
That's a nice concept you have here. Although I'm not sure whether quillboars would bother learning how to wield a bow, or just, you know, throw their damn quills at you x)

The quiver is a nice addition, may I suggest that you add a couple arrows in there? It looks like it's holding Chinese chopsticks!

Actually they do use bows.

Well not exactly bows, but they can be hunters.

Quilboar (Wowpedia)