• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ratamahata_Shaman_Enhancement

Ratamahatta_Shaman_Enhancement is my first character. I did not make a new skin for the model. Because I can not draw those who want to send me ([email protected]) skins and I put in the model.
The skins used are basic:
"Units \ Creeps \ IceTrollShadowPriest \ IceTrollShadowPriest.blp"
"Units \ Creeps \ OgreMagi \ OgreMagi.blp"
"Textures \ HeroShadowHunter.blp"
"Textures \ BarrensDoodads.blp"
"Units \ Undead \ SkeletonMage \ SkeletonMage.blp"

PS The model is based on as a champion gladiator arenas and BG's in WOW. I Ratamahatta!!!!

Keywords:
Ratamahatta, Shaman, Enhancement
Contents

Ratamahata_Shaman_Enhancement (Model)

Ratamahata_Shaman_Enhancement (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: Very well executed and good use of textures. Works in-game and performs very well. Approved. Good job.

M

Moderation: 12:37, 3rd June 2011
Frankster:
Very well executed and good use of textures.
Works in-game and performs very well.
Approved. Good job.

Level 16
Looks quite original, well made, but behind those particles is not much to see. Any way you can fix a bit the warp , as for me an awsome troll mon. And cool avatar.

Level 10
In that exaggerated? What is this show? Be more specific. It was in the arms? Or the effects of the back?
If the effect of "Wind Fury" may forget that it is not under analize.

I mean maybe make one that has normal bladed weapons and no lightning on his back as the original form and then this one could be the alternate one like, making him transform into this one.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Love it. I will honor your model by putting it into my map and adding windfury as a skill. Those windfury crits will fly sky high. +rep