• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Ranking Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
1.) Does every player have only one hero or is it a map where u can controll more units? Cz its much easier to set ranks if player controlls only 1.

2.) What you need first is a kill counter. Just like that (its the same system like with ammo-trigger i told you. Here i use gold for kills if you have put lumber to ammo...)

Code:
EVENT:     unit-a unit dies
CONDITION: OR-
           Owner of killing unit is Player X
           Owner of killing unit is Player Y etc...
ACTIONS:   add 1 to owner of killing unit current gold

Now you can set another trigger/triggers which say if player X gold higher than or equal to set rank up or whatever you want.
Hm... for example at my map i have used an array-string-variable for each player to save the ranks in. Then i set the name of player to rank + name of player, kinda. So i even could easy update my multiboard with the ranks...

if thats good for you ok, but if you want the whole trigger, post again. But plz try it out first of your own cz i really think my - a bit difficult one - wont fit your needs exactly...
Ok with that info do your best :wink: . otherwise post again...

Status
Not open for further replies.