• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Randomly not showing builds when unit clicking a unit to build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I have a builder. I go to the build menu. I click on a unit. Sometimes, that unit doesn't show up for placement (nothing there). If I place that invisible unit, the game crashes.

Soo... what causes this and how do I fix it? I disabled all of the code in the map, so it's purely object editor related. It happens only with the larger buildings and it is totally random.

edit
Solved

The units being built by the builder had similar hot keys (noob early mappers >.>). This caused some issues... anyways, gave them all unique hot keys using the QWERASDFZXC pattern and now it works perfectly, bug gone. Now I must look through many towers to make sure that none of them share the same hot keys D:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.