• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random select

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I think adding a select random class class would be nice, like,
when you come to the select character view, by the fire.
There stands a fourth character of some sort, maybe just a big " ? "
and when you select that you randomly select one of the 3 character
classes. How about that? :thumbs_up:

Level 17
I think adding a select random class class would be nice, like,
when you come to the select character view, by the fire.
There stands a fourth character of some sort, maybe just a big " ? "
and when you select that you randomly select one of the 3 character
classes. How about that? :thumbs_up:

I dont really like the idea of this :S
Becouse of the fact that if you play with other people they would like freak out if all just randomly choose what they are going to be, normally your 1 or two healers, and one two wizards and two to three barbarians.

And if you dont know what to use, just take a random one, just take one of them. its not like you need to have a random button when you have 3 heros to choose from, you just have to click on a random one.

Level 3
I dont really like the idea of this :S
Becouse of the fact that if you play with other people they would like freak out if all just randomly choose what they are going to be, normally your 1 or two healers, and one two wizards and two to three barbarians.

And if you dont know what to use, just take a random one, just take one of them. its not like you need to have a random button when you have 3 heros to choose from, you just have to click on a random one.

Hm, well, for multiplayer that wouldent be an alternative, and it would be unnessesary spent effort for singleplayer, i could accpet that :)
Just an idea that popped up in my head and thought i should share it, in case of anyone would like it :)

Level 17
The problem with that is that insted of having a random button, you could just simply click on a random hero, without choosing. Its not that hard, all you have to do is to click on one of them without thinking xD
And im good at not thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.