• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Lulzerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi, the bird is th word, bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi, the bird is the word! Hey Tleno have you heared about the bird, make everybody know that the bird is the word!

Tleno, its Richard in the sky with diamonds.

God of Lulz returned! Demigod must do something.

Level 18
Yes!*goes to the kitchen busting ture the wall even tough the door is open and its right next to him.
Must make pancakes.......
*fileTrolman brain 0.01
-Searching Pancake.info..........
-Search over.File Not Found
I must go find pankakes!
Goes into a restoraunt,puts a pistol to the cook's face and says-Make PanCakes now!
Cook-ok here you go take the pancakes just dont kill me....
*in trolmans broken ears* ....here you go take......pancakes just.... kill me...*
No problem!*shoots the cook in the head**cook falls on the ground dead*
------------------
Back at Pyrite's house.
*breaks true the sealing*
Here you go master.
*shows the pancakes covered in the cook's blood*

Level 18
Z4269035.gif
Z4269035.gif
Z4269035.gif
Z4269035.gif
Z4269035.gif
Z4269035.gif
Z4269035.gif

Level 18
As long as they dont realise that besides thorwin shit at them we cant do anything else and they dont start chasing us with true the hallways shooting at us with the crappy level 1 pistol with a silencer and shouting:Come here batman and robin!

Status
Not open for further replies.