• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rampage Wars Multiplayer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Rampage Wars

By Salvadorc17 and Toteman

warcraft34races.jpg

This is a minigame with two objectives:

- Get 20 kills firts to win
-Create rampages to gain more units to the army.

What is Rampage Wars?
-This is a 4 players map
-In Rampage Wars, you have a only unit, by default the basic soldier of each race.
-When you get a kill your unit evolve into the next unit type by strong, you need to fight against the others to stay alive and get a rampage to gain 1 more unit in the army. When you get 20 kills firts, you win the round.

Version 3 added.
Most of all the triggers completed
-Test map created
-Customs sounds added (Multikill, ultrakill, eg)
-Triggers completed
-Store and blacksmith implemented

Credits.

Warcraft 3 Map Editor
Counter Strike Source Sounds

Keywords:
Rampage Wars Minigame Battle Deathmatch
Contents

Rampage Wars Multiplayer (Map)

Reviews
22:39, 24th May 2013 Orcnet: I like the idea but just to make it clear, it will take bigger room, some debris to give a strategy and some runes/enhancement to help out players taking this game, the NE players looks bugged it spawns 2 units and...

M

22:39, 24th May 2013
Orcnet: I like the idea but just to make it clear, it will take bigger room, some debris to give a strategy and some runes/enhancement to help out players taking this game, the NE players looks bugged it spawns 2 units and upgrades its unit characteristics qucily while the other teams can only spawn 1 and must finish a kill before morphing to a different unit

the item/upgrade shop is destructible so I can actually take out those buildings including mine which is a bad idea, giving it an invulnerable ability would suffice, speaking of such objects, I suggest giving the units a hero inventory that way they can buy stuff

overall the map needs more space, output work, and adjustments, the gameplay is like straightforward right now adding some creep camps, runes/potions nearby, some battleground space can give this map a good rating

This map is a creative new type of game. I had fun playing it. There are some problems though. Tank was not a good unit for humans because I couldn't attack anything but buildings. Orc is OP and easily crushed other computer players. The map has really cool lighting, but the terrain is a bit small. I guess thats the point. You could do more with camera angles because its mostly a 1 unit game until the very end. I like the arena fast game style. The sounds were cool too. Although Obi Won Kanobi caught me off guard and I laughed out loud. The music could be different, that would add a lot to the audio and would fit with the other sounds. This is a cool game a deserves a better description. A few tweeks and it will be perfect. Overall, 4/5 (once fixed up an easy 5/5). This shows real creativity. Nice Work!

Level 30
I like the idea but just to make it clear, it will take bigger room, some debris to give a strategy and some runes/enhancement to help out players taking this game, the NE players looks bugged it spawns 2 units and upgrades its unit characteristics qucily while the other teams can only spawn 1 and must finish a kill before morphing to a different unit

the item/upgrade shop is destructible so I can actually take out those buildings including mine which is a bad idea, giving it an invulnerable ability would suffice, speaking of such objects, I suggest giving the units a hero inventory that way they can buy stuff

overall the map needs more space, output work, and adjustments, the gameplay is like straightforward right now adding some creep camps, runes/potions nearby, some battleground space can give this map a good rating

Level 6
Thanks for you comments, i have to say that you can improve the units with the two buildings that guarante armor for miltary and items for heroes, (the highest level of evolution) and when you take a plus unit, they were respawn by the amount of current units, thats why is need to make rampages (kills in the center zone).

The map needs some fixes, but i cant add thinks like creeps becuase thats not the point, is just a fast paced arena style.