• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Rampage Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Rampage Wars v4

Rampage Wars

By Salvadorc17 and Toteman

warcraft34races.jpg

This is a minigame with two objectives:

- Get 20 kills firts to win
-Create rampages to gain more units to the army.

What is Rampage Wars?
-This is a 4 players map
-In Rampage Wars, you have a only unit, by default the basic soldier of each race.
-When you get a kill your unit evolve into the next unit type by strong, you need to fight against the others to stay alive and get a rampage to gain 1 more unit in the army. When you get 2o you win.

Version 4 added.
Most of all the triggers completed
-Music added
-Customs sounds added (Multikill, ultrakill, eg)
-Triggers completed
-Store and blacksmith implemented

Comment, make suggestions and ask...

Attachments

• Rampage1.jpg
    Rampage1.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Rampage2.jpg
    Rampage2.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Rampage3.jpg
    Rampage3.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Rampage4.jpg
    Rampage4.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 130
  • RampageWarsMP.w3x
    318.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Level 12
First of all explain what rampage is. If you meant rampage (5 kills within x seconds) like the one in DotA, then you should explain it because not everyone here plays DotA (but that is if you meant that rampage that I'm talking about). Second, why not let the players choose how many rounds they'll play and how much kills they want to set as a round-ender? And third, how does it go? Is it ffa or a team game?

I've read the post again and it seems like an ffa game. So here's another question, why do we need to stay in the "center area"? How does it affect creating rampages?

I suggest using a map description template or something to fix your thread. It's quite confusing because I read it too fast. A template would definitely make your thread more interesting of a read. Additional screenshots (if applicable) too would be nice.

Level 6
First of all explain what rampage is. If you meant rampage (5 kills within x seconds) like the one in DotA, then you should explain it because not everyone here plays DotA (but that is if you meant that rampage that I'm talking about). Second, why not let the players choose how many rounds they'll play and how much kills they want to set as a round-ender? And third, how does it go? Is it ffa or a team game?

I've read the post again and it seems like an ffa game. So here's another question, why do we need to stay in the "center area"? How does it affect creating rampages?

I suggest using a map description template or something to fix your thread. It's quite confusing because I read it too fast. A template would definitely make your thread more interesting of a read. Additional screenshots (if applicable) too would be nice.

Ok, firts of all my idea of rampage is little diferent, im not using Dota, you need to stay in the center of the area to get an extra unit and call a rampage, with this you can get easily more kills.

PD. Version fixed and images added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.