• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Rally Point Condition Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
im been away from mapping for a while and i cant find it so im asking (in GUI) is there a condition that check if the triggering unit has a rally point set on a unit?

Level 5
so MORT would this be right?

Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Current order of (Rally-Point of (Trained unit) as a unit)) Equal to (Current order of No unit)
Then - Actions
Unit - Remove (Trained unit) from the game
Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Trained unit)))) the text: One of your Current...
Else - Actions
Do nothing

would this be right? its working but its does not think that a structure is a unit. since i want units to go only to buildings.

Level 12
Oh, you want to difference between unit and structure. I thought you want to difference between unit and point. In that case:
  • Trainin trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Rally-Point of (Triggering unit) as a unit) is a building) equal to false
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Trained unit) from the game
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Trained unit)))) the text: One of your Current...
It may be better to catch the order and prevent non-structures from becoming rally points in the first place, instead of removing unwanted spawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.