• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raiders pack

Someone asked me and I made some simple models.

There are several raiders here, a couple of whom are armed with firearms.

The model is based on Footman. The textures was used from the original game (only one texture has been edited.).
Contents

Raider 1 (Model)

Raider 1 Portrait (Model)

Raider 2 (Model)

Raider 2 Portrait (Model)

Raider 3 (Model)

Raider 3 Portrait (Model)

Raider Gunner 1 (Model)

Raider Gunner 1 Portrait (Model)

Raider Gunner 2 (Model)

Raider Gunner 2 Portrait (Model)

Raider Pyromaniac (Model)

Raider Rifleman (Model)

Raider Rifleman Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A set of pretty cool model edits. Altered animations and geometry is nicely edited and effects look decent. They really have a flair of a 'mad max' type of gang. Good job.
These are cool guys, a nice use of textures and meshes. I wish you could make a Spell from the Stand Victory or a Spell Throw to let them throw some stuff like grenades or Molotov cocktail and improve some of the Attack animations so their pelvis and legs could also move, this would add more usability and character, IMO. Though they are quite warcrafty and look fine as is, good job! 👍

P.S. You can set the TC masks' material layer to 'TwoSided' in Magos to prevent them from appearing transparent on the inside.