• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raging Elements (Melee)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A small melee 1v1 map.

Lore:
Years ago this so called Sanctuary was a place for mages to train their elemental magics,
Power mages and aprrentices practiced their abilities against each other, This all went
well for a couple of years till suddenly a Dark Wizard entered the Sanctuary and started
summoning Elementals stronger then ever seen before, the most powerfull Mages that
inhabited the place at that time left the ilsand instantly since they knew thos Elementals
wouldnt be controllable for long, And indeed not long after the last of the Elite Mages
left teh Sannctuary the Dark Wizard lost control of his elements, The elements started
destroying every part of their Sanctuary killing hunderds of apprentice mages in the
proces. The Dark Wizard and his remaining followers where forced to flee to a nearby ilse.
Now only a small part of the Sanctuary still stands with a Lone Goblin trapped in the
center (poor goblin) The Dark Wizard also became hostile to any further intruders
entering these ruins. Now the elements have spread over what remains of this once
beautifull place, and then finally two mighty forces settle on both side of the ilse planned
to conquer what remains of this Sanctuary.

Map Contains:
5 Goldmines:
- 2 gold mines with 10k gold (starting position)
- 2 Goldmines with 11.5k gold (First expansion) (LvL 10 Creep Camp)
- 1 Goldmine with 20k gold (requires air transport to reach)(LvL 23 Creep Camp

2 Taverns (Ungaurded)

2 Fountains of Health (LvL 16 Creep Camp)

1 Goblin Laboratory (Ungaurded)

1 Goblin Merchant (LvL 10 Creep Camp)

only 1 road connects both sides of the ilse, Use the high ground at your side of the road to your advantage!

Update: Removed some fire from the gates, made central area wider, Removed central
creep camp, Labratory is now ungaurded, Added Goblin Merchant. added few doodads,
moved the weird torches that where standing near each players base for no reason to the
nearby tavern.

Keywords:
1v1, 2 Player, Melee, Ilsand, ilse, Ilsand Expension, Poor Lone Goblin, Punt the Gno... eeeh Goblin
Contents

Raging Elements (Melee) (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Nov/14 22:30:27 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2011/Nov/14 22:30:27

Reasons:

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: *A goblin shop would be very vital. (or two)
*Also add one or two passages leading to the other side of the map without having to kill creeps on your way, so that you can early harass.
You've made several item tables, which is definitely nice. The terrain overall looks nice, although I suggest you remove the fire from the broken gate pillars.
And make the centered passage wider, it's too small which could lead to problems in a huge battle.
*And definitely add small green creeps close to the starting points.

Change the things marked with a * and it'll be approved.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

*A goblin shop would be very vital. (or two)
*Also add one or two passages leading to the other side of the map without having to kill creeps on your way, so that you can early harass.
You've made several item tables, which is definitely nice. The terrain overall looks nice, although I suggest you remove the fire from the broken gate pillars.
And make the centered passage wider, it's too small which could lead to problems in a huge battle.

Change the things marked with a * and it'll be approved.

Level 5
*A goblin shop would be very vital. (or two)

Ill try to place one on each side by removing some trees

yeah kinda was expecting a reaction like that and ill prob change it but i will stick to 1 path tho cause thats mainly what i wanted to achieve :) and

will fix that, mainly placed the fires cuz it looekd a bit empty also noticed that the row of statues might look a bit odd to some ppl so might put a wall fountain there, and ill try to make the central path wider :) oh and for ppl who didnt see it one side is bigger then the other side and contains way more trees, but i guess no1 noticed that :p

I didnt made any on purpose and i actually stil dont want to so i think i aint gonna do that.

Will get you an update soon.