• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Races suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
HELP AS YOU CAN/WANT

Hellos bros, im requesting help to complete my races list.

Currents races
-Standard 4
-Nerubian
-Draenei
-Naga
-High elves
-Demons
-Waiting suggestions

Options to add:
Best ones
-Trolls: Teh begin of night elves so it includes high/blood elves and nagas.
-Faceless: Created at the same time as the trolls as I have known.

Good ones too
-Qiraji: Created at the same time as the trolls as I have known.
or others (any other that i can imagine right now)

No ones
-Worgen -Tauren -Forsakens -Lost ones -Gnoll -Furbold -Tuskarr -Fel Orcs -Pandaren -Goblins -Kobolds :( i like this race.

---
THANKS

If you can facilitate the search of buildings it would be very helpful

Last edited:
Level 21
- Mag'har Orcs or the Iron Horde (Ujimasa has made good models)

- Quilboar (It will be easy with the buildings i made. The only thing is the units that are the problem)

- The Fel Orcs are basically overpowered with their Chaos Damage. I have nothing against that, but others might.
- Brown orc?
- i currently have them :D (your pack) but that race hasnot a good history.
- I prefers demons.

OK, I'm brainstorming I'll write down anything i come up with, even silly one's:

Stonemaul Ogres, Eredar, Mur'Gul, Corruption (Satyrs 'n plague treants), Mok'Nathal (Rexxar's Race), Gnolls (The plague of Wyvern Forest), Highbourne, Abyss/beings, Elementals, Jungle Trolls, Goblins, Gnomes, Dwafs, Faceless, Dragons.... I'm out of ideas

Level 21
OK, I'm brainstorming I'll write down anything i come up with, even silly one's:

Stonemaul Ogres, Eredar, Mur'Gul, Corruption (Satyrs 'n plague treants), Mok'Nathal (Rexxar's Race), Gnolls (The plague of Wyvern Forest), Highbourne, Abyss/beings, Elementals, Jungle Trolls, Goblins, Gnomes, Dwafs, Faceless, Dragons.... I'm out of ideas
Haha ty but you dont undestood xd.
Races to choise Trolls or Faceless cuz i pick up Demons (Fel Orcs and Red eredars).
Ty anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.