• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quick Help Trigger Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
  • set.gif
    Set HeroesTeam1 = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True)))
  • set.gif
    Set HeroesTeam2 = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True))
  • unit.gif
    Unit - Move (Random unit from (HeroesTeam1)) instantly to (Center of (Playable map area))
  • unit.gif
    Unit - Move (Random unit from (HeroesTeam2)) instantly to (Center of (Playable map area))
My Problem is that when doing this trigger i am unable to figure out how to extend the variable trigger past... "Set HeroesTeam2 = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 2 (Blue))<----" I dont know how to add an additional Equal to True if anyone is able to describe how I can figure this out I cant figure out what trigger action to locate to attach to the string.

Level 3
What are you talking about where is this "and" option on the list? i feel like this wasnt very informative lol like what list? where should i see it when I have the above triggers open? do I open the player 2 blue at the end of the trigger to add it orr?

Level 21
Set temp_unitgroup = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Triggering unit) is A structure) Equal to True) and ((((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and ((((Triggering unit) is A ground unit) Equal to True) and (((Triggering unit) is Able to attack ground units) Equ

sth like this right?

when matching more conditions, there is an "and" field.
and and and.jpg

btw: i would advise you to use this method of filtering: Convenient Unit Group Filtering in GUI
it will save you a lot of hassle down the road

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Let me break this down:
You don't know how to make an additional condition.
Despite you did know how to do 2 conditions instead of 1.
Says "can't figure it out"
Says "post wasn't very informative"
Are you completly blind?
This sort of thing even a child could figure it out himself, it is a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.