• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need answers for following questions,hope you can help.

1. How to create my own Loading-Screen?(Find answer myself)
2. How I can set to creep specific bonus gold for killing?
3. How I can create victory trigger for Tower Defense when last level ends automaticly?(My TD lives is all players other.Sorry for the dump language but I bad have bad knowledge with speaking English.)
4. How can I create for type peon to flying unit not changing for type wind rider model or smth like that.
5. How to create for TD upgrade next tower 'in tower' . Cant find the answer ir trigger editor.

Please help. :cute:

Last edited:
Level 15
1. seem like you got the answer already
2. There is an "Bounty" value you can set in the object editor . if you want to give bounty for player units be sure you turned the bounty on(single trigger)
3. "My TD lives is all players other" i dont really know what you mean , do you mean that there is one single live amount for all players?
anyway , it depends on your Wave system where you have to add the Victory/Defeat actions
4. Chance its movement type to "flying"
5. Upgrading has nothing to do with triggers. Look in the Object editor there will be a space for posible upgrades

Level 2
I know the defeat trigger,but dont now how to create victory trigger . :(

And ''Upgrade To'' dont working. :(

Last edited:
Level 6
try using the melee defeat/victory trigger. If it not for you than use defeat all other player, if its team use ally victory and defeat all other player.

the upgrade to is found in the object editor > units, just place your next upgraded building there.

Level 2
Okay,thanks about that but what about Victory.Victory/Defeat based on melee is to easy and Victory trigger?if CreepsLvl[LastLevelnumber](variabl) dead,then show, else (no triggers) ...That will work ?I think it will work as victory trigger. :]

Last edited:
Level 6
Okay,thanks about that but what about Victory.Victory/Defeat based on melee is to easy and Victory trigger?if CreepsLvl[LastLevelnumber](variable) then dead,show else (no triggers) ...That will work ?I think it will work as victory trigger. :]

just add
melee game - victory/defeat
defeat player(s) (computer controlling creeps)

Status
Not open for further replies.