• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Questions about UN-protecting a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys,

I'm curious about removing "protection" from the newest version of DOTA and figured the knowledgeable community here might be able to help out. I don't know a TON about the WE, but enough to go in and tinker with a few settings, so i'm a little unsure about the ways in which the site here details fixing a map that's been locked down. I'm interested in adding a few towers to the Sentinel's defense as we generally play 2 vs 1 on our LAN, and the imbalance by having 2 hero's on one side is quite bad. This is further complicated by the fact that were on slow assed dial up which makes playing online next to impossible. If this topic is in the wrong place, or frowned upon due to over posting (I haven't seen very many threads about un-protecting a map, or a walkthough for it) then I apoligize in advance.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide,

Will

Level 4
Read the Protection FAQ Stickey, do NOT ask how do protect maps, aswell do NOT post on how to do it, both of you have broken forum rules. Next time you post in any forum read the damn stickeys first!

Status
Not open for further replies.