• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Questions about the editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
There are caves on my map, but as I walk through it, the monsters at the entrance have time to come to life. (I now have a resurrection 30 seconds after their death, since if their bodies stay for a long time they will simply disappear.) Is it possible slow the process of decomposition of bodies to about 3-5 minutes?

Whether it is possible in Triggers not to expose the Event necessary for its start, if it will be started by other Trigger Deystiv "Trigger - To Include (Trigger's Name)"

What kind of trigger should I use? What did the character use in the right conditions?

Level 13
There are caves on my map, but as I walk through it, the monsters at the entrance have time to come to life. (I now have a resurrection 30 seconds after their death, since if their bodies stay for a long time they will simply disappear.) Is it possible slow the process of decomposition of bodies to about 3-5 minutes?
Yes. Go to: Terrain Editor Window -> Advanced -> Gameplay Constants... -> Check "Use Custom Gameplay Constants" -> Decay Time (sec) - Bones. The default value is set to 88 seconds.

Whether it is possible in Triggers not to expose the Event necessary for its start, if it will be started by other Trigger Deystiv "Trigger - To Include (Trigger's Name)"

What kind of trigger should I use? What did the character use in the right conditions?

I didn't get what you exactly mean. Do you want to execute a trigger from another?

• Init
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- blablabla --------
      • Trigger - Run NoEvent <gen> (ignoring conditions)
  • NoEvent
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- actions here --------
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: your msg
      • -------- and more there --------

Level 5
Yes. At me every fifteen minutes on the card in the chest different objects are generated, but the "Time - Passed ... seconds" Trigger "Time" has not worked if you enable it with the "Trigger - Include (Trigger Name)" function, since this only works from Initializing the maps (This only turns on the first trigger of the ones I need.)

Status
Not open for further replies.