• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,

Have not played Gaias for a long time and have recently restarted it. I have a lvl 19 Cleric and bought the book "Tenets of Flaros" While it is a book and miscellaneous, when I try to equip it it says "Your class cannot use this item". Am I missing something here?

I don't want to report it as a bug as I do not know whether I simply missed out something.

Level 8
Not a bug. Tenets of Flaros is restricted to the Bishop class @lvl26. You need to first attain lvl25, advance your class via the quests in Mytargas then gain lvl26. At that point can you start equipping items from the Lumberjack Camp.

Adding a level requirement to the item tooltip was planned first... but then discarded as it was literally too much work to manually adjust all the tooltips.

I have a LUA script that will generate future items and tooltips for me, but it doesn't adress all the unique properties of items, like auras, abilities, etc.
Also, I can't use it to "retro-fit" existing items.

Level 7
I could probably go in and add level requirement text to all the tooltips if you'd like me to.

Theres plenty of spaces between the item names and the rest of the stats that reducing some of that to add level requirement tip should look fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.