• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a question for spell making. aight if you have ever played Tides of blood there is a spell that does the phoenix thing and i cant get to stay until the duration is done it does the phoenix thing for 1 second n then goes away do you know how to change that.

Level 4
Actually, I believe it is breath of frost. Change the pathing and areas to match that of shockwave, and that should make you be able to do so without any triggers at all, since it deals damage per second.

Level 10
Deathlust said:
Actually, I believe it is breath of frost. Change the pathing and areas to match that of shockwave, and that should make you be able to do so without any triggers at all, since it deals damage per second.

breath of frost's damage over time works the same as breath of fire's does it not? meaning that you need drunken haze. correct me if im wrong here, as i have not been playing tides of blood of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.