• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question: WarCraft 3: Reforged's necessary mentioned elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Does WC3R assemble the too realistic visual elements by the telling of the necessary warning messages, if, in regards to the former? Straightly say, the health and the adaptation to the real world after the switching between the gaming of it (WC3R) and the real life, to ask: are the impacts evident, as being mentioned by and in consideration to the statements above?
The fitness.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Your post does not make any sense in English. Have you used some online translator?

Does WC3R include the hyper realistic visual elements by the prompt of the game's alerts, in case, as regards to the former? Suffice to say, the health, and both the visual and the feeling adaptations to the real world after the switching from WC3R gaming to the real life, and to ask: are the impacts obvious, as both being mentioned by and in consideration to the statements above?
So the players can fit with the played games.

was thinking something else, so my written ENG sentences ended up that way, but I supposed they are understand-able.

Also, sometimes when I think the word is not good in terms of the further understanding, or, prolly just the understanding for your part, but I do use Google Translate, to admit that.

Edit: They are understand-able, when you don't understand, you may comment it and I will write in the other format, unless it is the other case.

Edit 2: Speaking with the confidence, yes the statements above have no problems, unless it is about the grammatical error.

Edit 3: Some games I watch from the Steam platform, (in recent days) they do include the warning messages, necessarily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

sometimes the other games do, e.g. during the beginning of the games' introduction videos, they do
Was asking whether the game does. Personally, I don't play WC3R, but should the game does, then it is fine, whether or not, nothing to be serious about it, should you treat it casually, or prolly, kindly, since I just put the title in the format "Question: <<title>>""
Shortly say, the evolution of the game graphics, in case you don't understand. But, personally I don't know the game development much. Either or not, just treating it as a question.

Edit: Read them without the offense (please)

Edit 2: read them with the positive (please)

Last edited by a moderator:

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

If you're asking whether the game offers some warning messages about gore, violence, profanities, sexuality or other similar stuff...

No, it does not, but there is a "reduced violence" option if you're bothered by such things.

Thx, I mean those, but that is fine, so prolly the game doesn't do (doesn't do as what I said from the first comment of this thread (or from the beginning of the title's comment, the title right here refers to the word 'topic', in case you don't understand))

Edit: Nice to have the feature for the checkmark on the "reduced violence" option.

Level 20
Thx, I mean those, but that is fine, so prolly the game doesn't do (doesn't do as what I said from the first comment of this thread (or from the beginning of the title's comment, the title right here refers to the word 'topic', in case you don't understand))
If you want people to understand you better, use shorter and less complex sentences :)

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Status
Not open for further replies.