• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question regarding Wind Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi,
Is it somehow possible to remove the floating text that occurs when breaking the Wind Walk? I've already removed the backstab damage and set it to False but the floating message still pops up.

It just shows 0! but i'd like that gone.
Thanks in advance, and +rep to those that help me ;)

Level 5
Why do you want the floating text to disappear? Do you simply want an invisibility skill with no backstab damage? In that case you should just base the skill on "Invisibility" (Sorceress). If you still want increased movement speed you can fix that with triggers and dummy units and/or dummy skills.

Level 5
Yeah, probably, I don't think there's any other invisibility skill that increases (or decreases, why not :p) movement speed. So go with the triggers!

Level 5
Are you sure? I've looked and there's nothing there that says display backstab :S

I didn't think there were any such thing either. It could be that it is in the Gameplay Constants, possibly. I don't have the editor available at the moment so I can't check myself, but you could look there.

Status
Not open for further replies.