• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question on Importing Blocked files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
OK. Don't go and give me that "right click file, and click "unblock"" stuff. I did that. I also deleted file, rebooted, and then tried it... nothing. Other files that I DL do come blocked, but the above in quotes works for these files. EXAMPLE: Today I downloaded "campain grunt" which of course because of this service pack, was blocked, but I did the above in quotes and was able to extract the files. However for the file "Thrall sans Loups" (thrall without wolf for those of you that don't parler francais out there.) I wasn't able to extract, even after performing the above in quotes. is there a special way around the "super stupid security station (SSSS)? Or is there any way I can disable SSSS? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.