• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

question bout the hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
ya, cuse i wana be a male night elf hunter, and i just wanted to no. cuse i wanna get a tiger, but i jusst wanna know, can we ride them eventually, like after training or something?

Level 3
World of Warcraft Hunter Information

As a Hunter, you can, indeed, capture a beast of your own, use it in battle and train it. However, you can not use your Hunter catched pets as Mounts, meaning capturing a Tiger would not allowing you to actualy ride it.

Nothing is decided as to if this is going to stay this way, there might be changes in the future, but in that case it would not be a prioritized matter.

Stay tuned for more information on the new Hunter class!

Level 6
ya i already know the thing were u can cath beast n tame them n stuff, but man, u no the night elf mount? well the tiger is basicly the same shap n size, diff colour n stuff, so they better change it, cuse i love tiger and i would love to ride one. ya and, if i like get a pet and go on my mount, will my pet follow me?? just woundering

Level 3
World of Warcraft Hunter Information

I have already told you what there is to know about the pet/mounting pets part. As to your second question, if you ride your Mount, your pet will currently be dismissed. Therefore, you can not ride for example a Nightsaber panther while having your pet Tiger following you. This may change though, and updates for the pet system are probable to come before the release of the game.

Stay tuned for more Hunter information!

Status
Not open for further replies.