• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

special request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
could anyone make me a hero thats like a night elf civillian with a marine gun in his hands, and name him illadon, plz? i need it for one of my maps that im making with my friend.

oh and btw, do any of u know how to make a unit, like a goliath or other kinds of ships, like a real robot thingy? like i can go in it whenever i want, but when im not,, it doesnt move, attack, go react when someone else attacks it, and no one can control it. not even me, the comp, enemy or allies.

cuse i want to make it like i have me, the guy i requested, and a goliath so i could go in and out, u know, that kind of stuff. plz

Level 10
1. For one thing, don't triple post, edit your first post. ( triple postiong makes ppl lose respect for you)

2. Do not order people to respond, chances are they have no idea, or they just don't want to. Never assume that someone else will have an answer for you, try and figure it out yourself while you wait.

3. No one is looking at your little anim...

4. Don't expect everyone to jump at the opportunity to make a model they probably think isn't that good for you.

5. Try an alternative.

Hoipe that helps you out. I've learned that if no one's answering, it's best just to let your thread die...

Status
Not open for further replies.