• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question about visible/unvisible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Sers

I have 2 Question about visible/unvisible

1: How its possible, to hide the MINIMAP? I want that the Minimap is only black and this for ever.

2: The normal map (i try to explain)

A Unit have a "see-radius" Day = 1800 / Night = 800
The Unit starts at Point X and move to Point Y
The Unit stand at Point Y, than i scroll back to point X, than i can see something from the Map.
How i change it, that i cant see anything, when the Unit inst at this point anymore? (So all is black without the "See-Radius" from the Unit)

----
I Hope you understand that :eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

Level 4
war3mapMap.tga - is the in-game minimap which you can see when present in the game.

minimap2.jpg

and

• VM by Warlord
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Picked player) emitting Black mask across (Playable map area)

I hope i have helped. :thumbs_up:

Level 19
Try to adding Black masked visibility modifier to entire map every second :/ I dont think it will work but worth to try I hope thing you said is possible cuz I need something like that too

Ok the master comes xD
1.) 1: How its possible, to hide the MINIMAP? I want that the Minimap is only black and this for ever.

=> Answer : Create a black 256x256 pixel image and save it as blp.
import it as war3mapMap.blp and it will stay black forever.

2nd.) Create a visible modifizier for all players at start, activate it ( Black Mask at entire map ) it works 1000%ly! :p =)

Level 19
Ok the master comes xD
1.) 1: How its possible, to hide the MINIMAP? I want that the Minimap is only black and this for ever.

=> Answer : Create a black 256x256 pixel image and save it as blp.
import it as war3mapMap.blp and it will stay black forever.

2nd.) Create a visible modifizier for all players at start, activate it ( Black Mask at entire map ) it works 1000%ly! :p =)

well what you said is true but its kb loss disable terrain in minimap and disable terrain button trigger may be more usefull OR 1x1 black image does the job too

Status
Not open for further replies.