• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question about posting a map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
For I continue, I do not own any resources, so watch your step.

Your map
Here it is if you are looking for it. Just go to the tab on the left:

Menu
Your Maps
Approved
Pending
Rejected
Awaiting Update
Deleted

Upload Map

Your Resources
Click on Your Resources and it's probally over there with a big 'PENDING' text on it.

I recommend you to avoid some features when being a Guest instead of an User since they (obviously) need User-clearance (like Profile visiting).

And probally the reason why no one is downloading your map is because it's a LOAP map. B.net people and Hive people are almost two complete different species.

While every (excuse me for the language) B.net-retard downloads DotA, LOAP ripoffs and more DotA by the dozens, doesn't mean that Hive folk also do that. We prefer to stay 'true' to the Wc3 cause: We do not rip-off, we do not steal, we do play different kinds of map, we are Legion.

I hope you understand which way I'm heading to.

Status
Not open for further replies.