• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question about hero exp please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok so heres the story:

I'm making a RPG with level 100 heroes. However im making it so that its really hard and all, and all the units are custom and throughout the RPG they get increasingly harder (eg 12000 health 400 damage) etc.

Is it 'point value'in the unit editor to determin how much exp you're hero gets when it dies?

My second question is aboout the options under gameplay constants.

For level 100 heroes i want to make it too get harder and harder to level (but not too hard)
-from about level 1-10 its very fast
-level 10-30 moderate
-30-60 getting abit slower
-60-90 slow
-90-1100 takes HOURS :D

So if you see what im getting at i just want to know what to type in in the hero exp gain range, and the creep reduction table so i get this effect of leveling. (correspondong with whatever exp value i give my creeps)

Thankyou ever so much if you can help :D

Level 22
Q 1:

no, u must change the level of the unit (but first go to 'advance - gameplay constants' to change maximum heor level and unit level)

Q 2:

when a hero for example reaches lvl 10, use the function 'hero - set exp rate' so u can set it to 90% and when it reaches lvl 20 set to 80% etc

Status
Not open for further replies.