• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quest for the Four Lands

Quest for the Four Lands

Campaign by: Dark_Link2135
Uploaded by: tuzec
Contents

Quest for the Four Lands (Campaign)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. This is only 1 real map, but a well made one. Lets see some more content.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. This is only 1 real map, but a well made one. Lets see some more content.

Level 1
Cool map but it's buggy. If you die and rez, your sight range decreases by a lot. When moving from map to map, your attack speed will drop down to its starting value no matter how much agility you have. The shops (the ones in the town with the store) all disappear after completing the tree of life cave. After that I stopped playing because it seemed like a waste.

if those bugs get fixed it'll be a pretty badass campaign

Level 1
I've some problems with the map. I had finish the temple and walk up the the beach-town. There was a caster somewhere and now i don't know where i must to go.
There aren't any keys or new open doors.

The Questlog is very bad and the storyline not very interesting. The monsters are at first time to hard, but later to weak. I play with the life mage and the godshield is to heavy. 60 seconds no dmg -> EVERY boss will go down in 60 seconds.
I put every points on power, only 13 in brain for mana.
with 250 dmg and mass hp.

But i really don't find a way to play along the game.

Also the experience system is very good, but the levels are unspectacular; 5 stats points per level, nothing more...
not very interesting.

But else I like the game. Hope to find any way to come along and kill every bosses...

sorry for my english, I'm german and not very good in english language...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
-the ultimate can be chosen from level 1/the start
-the hero selection zone should disappear after choosing a hero
-the village wasn't really attacked; the skeletons came to attack the hero
-unbind must be written after every cinematic scene...

Nothing special; mostly killing units on the map.

2/5. Needs actual work.

Level 13
Now! In the posts above, people have pointed out important things that need to be fixed. What stopped me was the incredible slowdown of the game shortly before the last task. Heroes, units, everything happens in slow motion. Up to this point depending on which character you chose the map can be very easy bosses too. In places, the map is very pleasing to the eye - it challenges you to wander around the dark corners. In other places, however, it does not shine at all. When you get to the item shops, you'd better spend your money because a little later you probably won't find it there and what's left you won't be able to buy anything no matter how much money you saved. I would only recommend the map if you are wondering what to play to pass the time but don't expect to be able to complete it if you are playing on a version other than 1.16.

Last edited: