• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Purple & Blue Pillows

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple Cushion/Pillow for all your lazy needs. You didn't know you needed one till you saw one. All your brothels, taverns, Dens of mortal delights and all other sorts of fun stuff can now be made possible thans to this Simple Pillow™.

Comes in purple and blue variant.
Contents

Blue Pillow (Model)

Purple Pillow (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Well, those are almost mesh primitives with a pillow texture. They don't look much the conventional pillow, since they have no 'bottom face'. And the wrap could be slightly adjusted. Still useful around. Approved as a Too Simple asset.
Level 50
You need to wrap it better. Now it looks blurry. With this amount of vertices you can easily achieve a way better solution with the same texture. Trust me. Oh, and add the purple version in the bundle, not in the first post. You edit your post and add the second version.

Level 3
You need to wrap it better. Now it looks blurry. With this amount of vertices you can easily achieve a way better solution with the same texture. Trust me. Oh, and add the purple version in the bundle, not in the first post. You edit your post and add the second version.

Thanks for the tips, i redid the wrap and i think it turned out better.