• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Purist Crusade] - Forest Troll Hut

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
This is the Forest Troll Hut model that I created under the alias "animepurism2023" in Kantarion's Purist Crusade discord server, originally under the premise that if I only communicated with their server using emojis and MDX files that they would probably let me stay there (because I find them dangerous and wanted to observe them for my own curiosity).

Unfortunately they liked these files too much and promoted "animepurism2023" to their lead artist, but whatever.

This is a Warcraft III model file that was made by importing the SD asset into the HD asset like a sort of "trace", then manipulating the HD mesh into the shape of the SD mesh so that it would actually fit roughly the same ingame profile as the original 3D "SD" classic asset.
Previews
Contents

[Purist Crusade] - Forest Troll Hut (Model)

[Purist Crusade] - Forest Troll Hut 0 (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
There is no portrait, please add them. I will set this to AWAITING UPDATE until the issue is resolved.