• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Purge Remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
  • Revive
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Tombstone
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to purge
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Target unit of ability being cast) from the game
Hello, that trigger is not functional, the unit targeted by purge is not removed after it is cast on them.

I need some help. I am targeting the correct unit, my unit has the correct ability. Please fix this. Thank you for your time and effort in advance. :goblin_good_job:

Level 25
There is no target unit for the event "Unit finishes casting an ability" since the spell is already over.
Either remove the target when unit "starts the effect of an ability" or save the target into variable and remove it in other trigger like the one you posted.

Level 4
Thanks!

There is no target unit for the event "Unit finishes casting an ability" since the spell is already over.
Either remove the target when unit "starts the effect of an ability" or save the target into variable and remove it in other trigger like the one you posted.

:goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.