• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pudge Wars - MAFIA v2.0 + Ai

gZzAvlx.png

v2.0 + Ai

C0FgpF7.png

Pudge Wars - MAFIA is made by Shanghai. Its diffrent then other Pudge Wars. With help from AProject this map become finished.

YDC6yzt.png

There was a tournament where only the best butchers would win. So Pudge joined the tournament. They did say only the best butcher could win. He become a legend in another game, you know what game im talking about. But in this game he could become the best. So who will be the best butcher? Lets fight!

YSdC8AS.png

The gameplay is different from others Pudge Wars. Try to get the right items for your hero. And hook the enemies. This is a team play. You play with 5 vs 5. The best will win. There is a blink spell to make the game more intresting. Also there is an AI added to the game. Try to get away from the hooks to survive.

There are 2 different modes. -kills/-x and -deathmatch/dm. Type the - and the amount of X-kills. or deathmatch mode -dm or - deathmatch.

TMG4KAH.png

H3aOWSA.png

JJYDeZ0.png

cSqJOuu.png

LQOhsqh.png

2O5h2fr.png

Special thanks to: HappyTauren, BPower, xAerox, Jad, UgoUgo, Nichilus, Elphis aka Kawakami Nyuu, The Reborn Devil, D4RK_G4ND4LF, ap0calypse, noob, AProject.

Extra Credits: I must give extra credits to the real Pudge Wars i got the inspiration and the idea from there.

Custom Icons and skins:

Forgotten_Warlord
Palaslayer
inhuman89
CRAZYRUSSIAN
PeeKay
Infinitynexus
Darkfang
NFWar
Misha
4eNNightmare
stefanstan95
CloudWolf
-Berz-
Mobilize
Mr.Goblin
Goo
Mc !
IamMclovin
Deolrin

Reduced casting time blink spell
Heroes invulnerable for 3 seconds
Removed bugs for knockback system
Some game balancing

New hook model
Some balancing
New knockback system

New blink model
Some balancing

New gameplay
Some balancing

Fixed streak system

Totaly remake of models and system
One new spell
Old meat hook
Old pudge

New models
New hat model
More balancing

Fixed Tooltips
Balanced Items

Fixed Tooltips
Fixed Team Colours
Editing items
More start money
Fixed the hook tooltip now showing the right values
Balanced Massacre spell

Fixed Tooltips
Also Removed Computer players
Added Rune System

Keywords:
Pudge, Wars, Dota, 2, Arena, Hero, Butcher, War, Mafia, Cool, Aim, Mini, Game, Dota 2, Legend.
Contents

Pudge Wars - MAFIA v2.0 + Ai (Map)

Reviews
21:07, 7th Apr 2016 Rufus: Rufus ReviewMap ScoreGameplay:25 / 30Aesthetics:19 / 20Total:44 / 50 Rating Chart 45-505/5 Highly Recommended35-444/5 Recommended25-343/5 Useful15-242/5 Lacking0-141/5 Unacceptable Gameplay I only played this with...

M

21:07, 7th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Review
Map Score
Gameplay:25 / 30
Aesthetics:19 / 20
Total:44 / 50

Rating Chart
45-505/5 Highly Recommended
35-444/5 Recommended
25-343/5 Useful
15-242/5 Lacking
0-141/5 Unacceptable

mapdev.gif
Gameplay
I only played this with one other human player, and we had lots of fun.
I can only imagine how chaotic and fun it would be to be like 8 players.

I liked the technical plays you could do with blink aswell. Perhaps you should reduce the casting time and casting animations of the abomination though, to make it less sluggish. Perhaps this is intendend?

The touch with the lamp casting a shadow of fog of war (ironic though), was a good touch that can be used in order to make fancy plays.

You could however camp at the enemies base and hook them the moment they respawned. I suggest you make them invulnerable and untargetable for maybe three seconds after reviving in order to solve this.

The doodads and cliffs could have collision for the hooks, as it would make more sense, but I think it works equally well without that. You could maybe add that as an option?

terrianforum.gif
Aesthetics
The terrain is smooth and beautiful, simple yet elegant. The only thing I found to be kind of weird was the two lamps in the middle of the map. It didn't look very good. However, that is pretty much the only drawback I could find as the terrain is also clear, making it easy to see where you can go and not.

Also a very well-made description, and a very nice preview picture and loading screen.

The abominations look [rainbow]FABULOUS![/rainbow]

triggersandscriptsforum.gif
Bugs
The knockback was a little bit glitchy. Sometimes when attacking the knockback was greater, and sometimes the knockbacked unit was knocked back again after a second of being knocked back. I suggest you take a second look at those triggers.

updatesandnewsforum.gif
Summary
A really fun, pretty fast-paced and exciting funmap!

Extremely easy to learn, hard to master.
A more skilled player will have the upper hand, but can still be outplayed by anyone.

This map is of very high quality in its current state, but can reach even higher by fixing a few things that I included in my review above.

Approved with a rating of 4/5.

Level 26
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Review
Map Score
Gameplay:25 / 30
Aesthetics:19 / 20
Total:44 / 50

Rating Chart
45-505/5 Highly Recommended
35-444/5 Recommended
25-343/5 Useful
15-242/5 Lacking
0-141/5 Unacceptable

mapdev.gif
Gameplay
I only played this with one other human player, and we had lots of fun.
I can only imagine how chaotic and fun it would be to be like 8 players.

I liked the technical plays you could do with blink aswell. Perhaps you should reduce the casting time and casting animations of the abomination though, to make it less sluggish. Perhaps this is intendend?

The touch with the lamp casting a shadow of fog of war (ironic though), was a good touch that can be used in order to make fancy plays.

You could however camp at the enemies base and hook them the moment they respawned. I suggest you make them invulnerable and untargetable for maybe three seconds after reviving in order to solve this.

The doodads and cliffs could have collision for the hooks, as it would make more sense, but I think it works equally well without that. You could maybe add that as an option?

terrianforum.gif
Aesthetics
The terrain is smooth and beautiful, simple yet elegant. The only thing I found to be kind of weird was the two lamps in the middle of the map. It didn't look very good. However, that is pretty much the only drawback I could find as the terrain is also clear, making it easy to see where you can go and not.

Also a very well-made description, and a very nice preview picture and loading screen.

The abominations look [rainbow]FABULOUS![/rainbow]

triggersandscriptsforum.gif
Bugs
The knockback was a little bit glitchy. Sometimes when attacking the knockback was greater, and sometimes the knockbacked unit was knocked back again after a second of being knocked back. I suggest you take a second look at those triggers.

updatesandnewsforum.gif
Summary
A really fun, pretty fast-paced and exciting funmap!

Extremely easy to learn, hard to master.
A more skilled player will have the upper hand, but can still be outplayed by anyone.

This map is of very high quality in its current state, but can reach even higher by fixing a few things that I included in my review above.

Approved with a rating of 4/5.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
3.5/5. It's carnage fun.

-heroes might be trapped in the fountain; blink might not be available when needed
-hooks can be used through/over cliffs
-the godlike sound is not heard anymore for player 1 after every kill like for player 2

Level 19
Working on fixing following.

-heroes might be trapped in the fountain; blink might not be available when needed
-hooks can be used through/over cliffs
-the godlike sound is not heard anymore for player 1 after every kill like for player 2

Level 7
Fascinating tournament map, the AI that could control these units with the unique custom ability really impressed me. The landscrape was ok, it has a nice natural look, there could be some more special places with some more details. Also should the units be more spread around the map in the beginning. They are too close and always respawn in the middle where they start killing at each other at once. Look at Unreal Tournament and add more special places and events, for example with extra weapons/abilities. You also could add some things in the middle (there where white is). The gameplay also really impressed me. You get now 4/5.