• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Proofreading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I might be nailing my own coffin here, but what the hack...

For the last couple of months my computer has been through some massive failures (seeing as it isn't much younger then TFT, that was to be expected). So, until I go through with replacing it and doing my own thing, I could help someone else with their thing.

TL;DR
Offering proofreading and editing services, I work as a translator so I guess that qualifies as qualifications.

Last edited:
Level 3
When you say "proofreading", what exactly do you mean? What kind of work would you be good at proofreading? And... translator? For other languages like French or German?

Level 12
Grammer, punctuation, spelling and readability/text flow. But since I got my computer up and running, I'm no longer as available for that as once was.

(BTW I translate from non-european languages so that won't help anyone here probably)

Status
Not open for further replies.