• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Call for All Specialties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
We are looking for any people to join the Suburbia Project, Your participation does not require you to join our team although we are looking for component leaders. Looking for -

- Modelers
- Triggerers and Scripters
- Terrainers and Tileset Editors
- Animators

No need for testers at the moment, but I'll update the site when we go into the testing phase. The map is a total conversion where people can create their own character, their own house, get a job, host parties, and buy new things for their house or appearance. We will be implementing it all within 4 megs and it will be multiplayer.

Click the link below to connect to the webforum and read through our contracts up for grabs, full credit will be awarded and i will offer my services as terrainer for a project if you'd like a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.