• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project that will NEVER finished : Invasion of the Swarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok, The Project that will NEVER finished. Why? Because my computer is broken :cry: and i can't get starcraft 2 forever (not really) for some reasons :cry::cry::cry:

Ok, so this is just idea and if someone use it, just use it!

Invasion of the Swarm

"They start the invasion, they invade pandora like a really big swarm"
Invasion of the swarm is Total Starcraft 2 mod that made starcraft to be Avatar (it's a film). Terran will be human, Protoss will be Na'vi, and Zerg will be still Zerg.
The story is continued from 12 years after the end of the film's story. The Human wants to claim the pandora to theirs, but in the middle of the war between human and Na'vi, another race wants enclaim pandora too, it zerg

Human Tech Tree
Under Construction

Na'vi Tech Tree
Under Consstruction

Level 6
Errr... zerg in Avatar? Thats a strange idea... besides Na'vi are completely defenceless against Zerg, one Na'vi can be asily killed by a single zerling...

This is start after the first pandora war. Na'vi has learn in metal casting, better armor and other..

Overreacting much? Just send your computer back to repairs or get another one. It's not like it is the end of the world.

Not as easy as that.. maybe this will be finished, 4 or 5 years later after starcraft 2 release

Level 9
I posted and then deleted but this time I'm not going to hold back.

For what purpose did you post this here? You hardly even have a fleshed out idea going. Your post can essentially be summarized to "protoss = avatar, fill in the rest".

Status
Not open for further replies.