• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Project Millennium] Recruiting Artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
We need a couple Artists for "Project Millennium".
We will be recruiting quite a bit soon but before we announce our project officially we need one or more Artists to create logos and such.
After doing this work for us you can continue to work in the project if you so choose, doing concept art, icons eventually, and more.

If you are Interested you can contact me here or email me:
[email protected]

Artist Positions: (you can have multiple positions.)
Landscape Artist
Character Artist
Concept Artist
Logo Artist
Icon Artist

Note: You will need proof that you are in fact a good artist. Even if its something small, if its good then it will work.

Thanks,
SacredTanakh

Level 3
Its... well I was going to wait tell the Official announcement of the project but I guess I can tell you.

Its a Modification/Conversion, the project will aim to bring a new original story, races, world plus more to the SC2/WC3 family using the SC2 engine.
We already have the story/Lore, races, etc. already thought up and ready to implement.

I have already said to much, but Anyways thanks for your interest in our project.
We are trying to keep as much as possible secret in tell we make a little bit more progress.
There will be a lot more info posted in our Official Thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.