• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Miscellanous / Other] Project Concept - New race: seraphic based

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDM

EDM

Level 1
hello, i have never modded wow 3 before, but i have seen and used mods done by others. That said ive wanted to post a project i think people may like the idea of and may what to try to make a reality. (i have no clue how i would do this or begin making this so bear with me, if this has already been done , or i have posted it in wrong area, then im sorry)

anyway the concept revolves around angels, harpies and overall seraphic based race. with a priest (based on the summoners of the undead except white gold outfits and are holy men) the summoning circles are similar to the undead except no claws that pop up and the colors are gold/blue or something. the basic race has the priests set as builders that are created from a holy chapel that upgrades three times. the barracks summon a host of warriors.
<holy chapel => holy church => holy cathedral>
<units>
<prophets>

<palace of light><barracks>
<units>
holy paladin= < a magic weilding knight>
Messenger = < a white styled harpy with armored shoulders and legs>
kyleen = a angel with small wings and wears a gladiator style armor, <flightless but can do some magic and are fierce warriors>
angel = a angel with a bow that shoots arrows of light, floats
seraph = a basic angel with a sword and shield who floats above the ground
archangel = has a flaming sword of white fire, floats above ground
Pegasus centaur = (girl based on night elf centaur) has wings and can have a paladin ride like night elf's do hypogrifs

tower of babel <building>{ to do upgrades for units }

Heavens throne <hero building>: Micheal , Lucifer , Gabriel, Ariel (main angels)

Circle of light::< building to create other units>
cherub - a Sphinx with wings, can do sell of riddles that confuses enemy and kills them
Seer - six wings and covered with eyes all around, even under their wings, and have a blind fold around their facial eye set, a magic unit
cherub chariot -a chariot pulled by cherubs that is a transport unit

Tower of light< watch tower, does magic damage>

temple of enlightenment <building for upgrades>

Monolith/obelisk < does a 2 big units that are the heavy hitters and a few smaller units>

wheels of amethyst - a sort of flying battle ship that has spinning wheels that fires beams of light. 1 spell called - cleansing, does a huge blast sphere after it self destructs, doing huge damage

Holy Vessels - a huge golem made of light and earth, basically a walking battering ram that has huge damage but its slow. and must have a holy spirit possessing it. or else its a statue

holy Spirit - a etherenal being that is used for spying and used to power the holy vessel.

tower of wisdom - < another upgrade tower>

any suggestions would be great, this is just a rough idea that i feel has potential, anyone who wants to try doing this have at it , its just a idea i thought had merit

thanks for the help and for the replys

Level 8
Use BBCodes.
Your description is a mess.

And this should be in the Idea Factory sub-forum.
I like the overall idea, a bit more polishing it would be great.

Just go ahead...
Be creative, open World Edit, and keep working on your idea.

If you need help, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.