• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Profile design contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok, so here's my idea. Many people work on their profile a lot, making the background, color match, etc. So, I've thought I should submit this as an contest idea.
Ok, so what contestants are to do:

-The background;
-The font/color/size/etc.;
-Borders;
-Headers/Footers;

Only the Background has to be a custom picture You designed. Copy'n'pastes are alright, but you must modify the pic. It should be unique, and it would be a little refreshing to work on your profile for a change.

What'cha think guys?

IF you guys say it's useless to other people if we do this, tell me if Music and Concept-art isn't useful to others than you.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I don't do anything for rep really. Obviously I'm psyched about the acceptance and appreciation of others though, it's always nice to be appreciated.
Plus, I've met really intellectual members with close to no reputation whatsoever, and I've met idiots with significantly more shiny stones flashing below their post count.

Level 22
This contest should be a film your own suicide contest.

lol

I was gonna say I could take part in this contest but then I saw the custom pic design req so, yeah now editing my post that I won't. I'm fan of quality by any means such as real pic than drawn/gimp-ed/photoshop-ed ones. :) Too much time spent on forums lately killing my training time.

Level 7
I draw myself.... Oh God, the whole time i just want to say no other man has any use of us drawing things... right? OR music... I don't think people'll use our music in their games, neither our drawings. So, this is just-for-fun contest not involving warcraft 3, just like the other 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.