• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Proffesor Pinacle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Crazy Scientist Pinacle works hard on a new plague,he promised the Lich King that if he succsided he will be Alchemist and Scientist in IceCrown Cidadelt.

Much Thanks to: The hive workshop,WoW Underground and my friend Aleksandar who gave me the idea of making this Cinematick.

Hope you Enjoy.
Pls dont reject it.

Keywords:
Proffesor Pinacle
Contents

Proffesor Pinacle (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/Apr/06 14:03:57 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/Apr/06 14:03:57

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: [Rejected]
Sorry, but this is just pathetic.
The cinematic has horrible terrain, only a bit of the huge map is used, there are only 2 scenes, the dialogue is HORRIBLE, improve your English.
And the plot is just so boring, I don't even get it, it's just some generic professor and the zombie with the brain was just an even worse idea.
Your cinematic lacks everything, I suggest you check out some tutorials first.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

_PV

_PV

Level 7
much better than last one, and a bit more lengthy :p Very nice models BTW ^_^ (you can get the real Lich king model right here from the hive, no need to use Kolteria Deathweaver as the model for the Lich King.)

Just improve that grammer and vocabulary a tad and remember to add fade filters and camera angles. The doodad placement can also be improved. It had some humour to it at the end with the ghoul trolling the alchemist xD

You are getting better, just a bit of practise and heeding my advice.
Oh, BTW: Three days grace - Pain, was a good choice for the cinematic :) so I was rocking out while viewing \o/ also seems fitting to the plot xD in a bizzare way :)

Last edited:

_PV

_PV

Level 7
The more effort you put in, the better product will emerge ^_^ if you make a bigger story, you will be obliged to put more effort in and thus it won't fail :)

if you need any help, I could help improve dialogue and correct spelling? Just ask :) did you see what I did to your previous map? (sylvanas Windrunner one)?

Level 3
no i ddint il go see and tnx for your help when i posted Sylvannas you said what must i do and i ambrased that and it comed up like this now my spelly im not Amerikan or any other that use actual english and some times i write too fast that i make spelling mustakes all to all thanks bro
:)

Reactions: _PV