• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastif

M

Mastif

The version 5 is about done now, just a few tweaks needs to be done

Level 2
Is there anyway some of us can know what changes are being made, like to balance?

Are the Eldar guardian tech buildings being improved?
Are the Chaos/Necron buildings being nerfed some (Destroyer/Heavy Destroyer, Chaos Space Marine, C'Tan)

Is the game being made harder =-)?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
ehm. I will tell you.
I made a spreadsheet over all units. Then I balanced all of them compared to their price. So I can't tell you exactely which units have been changed but I can say that all units are more balanced (hopefully).
We also changed terrain and a lot of gameplay triggers.
We are currently waiting for a partner making our loading screen and then it's about to be done.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Ralle";p="5425 said:
ehm. I will tell you.
I made a spreadsheet over all units. Then I balanced all of them compared to their price. So I can't tell you exactely which units have been changed
I can. Everyone

Level 2
Your idea with the spreadsheet sounds cool and probably will balance things out (but things remain to be seen to)

What about damage types? Are they going to be alittle bit more selective?

Autobanking costing money is fine, in the long run it will I'm sure make you plenty of money (is it 20 a round that its on?)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
20 gold just for using autobanking one round. If you have autodeposit on, you can have autowithdraw on for free and autowithdraw on for 20 gold and autodeposit for free.

Damage types have been balanced a LOT. Chaos is very rare in new version.
We also balanced armor types of creeps so they are fair to the damage types.

However we didn't balance abilities but we made some classes like Deceiver, he is very expensive for his worth but his class is spellcaster so we wont balance his damage / cooldown / range / attack type cause he is only the gold worth in abilities.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Mastif";p="5433 said:
Ralle";p="5425 said:
ehm. I will tell you.
I made a spreadsheet over all units. Then I balanced all of them compared to their price. So I can't tell you exactely which units have been changed
I can. Everyone

ok then tell me about monolith

I didn't mean that I could tell what changes was made to every single unit (have u gone crazy Rasmus??) I just meant that every unit has been balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.