• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Fantasy TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am creating a new version of the Warhammer 40k tower defense. I have all the grunt work done. I am in the process of working on the races and the spawns. Once those are done I can put out the first beta. If you have ideas please let me know. I have the first 8 levels of spawns made. And empire as a complete race. I am open to suggestions for the rest.

Level 2
For those of you who are unfamiliar with this project. It has its roots in the Warhammer 40k TD. However, this has a whole new concept behind it. The units are based on warhammer fantasy, the "story-line", has changed, and the map is different. The spawns are different and the balancing system is different. The banking system from 40k is present. And you will see some of the same interface features such as the menus, teleporting and prod.

Level 2
Concerning Races, I would definitely like to see the good ol' Mercenaries from WHBF- these guys I consider to eventually collect somewhere in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.