• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Fantasy TD under construction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This TD is underconstruction. I am making it from scratch, with ideas borrowed from Ralle's warhammer 40k td. The layout is similar, but the races and story will be totally different. If anyone has knowledge of Warhammer Fantasy and wishes for me to include particular units let me know.

ArhturOfCamelot

Level 12
Why do you sign your name at the end of your posts? We know it is you do to your name, and also that is why there is such a thing as a signiture.

Level 21
i would like to see a clever sytem that encorporate all aspects of warhammer, for example ahve attack multipleirs or a tower unit that could increase in skill. i mean 40k td is great but it could be increased in diversety so every game is different. possibly you could use random integers to decide how much xp or gold someone gets so that the game isnt static and predictable.

Level 2
I will do what I can, but sorry to say I can guaranteen that the beta release will be more static than you want. But I will keep modifiying it. All tips are welcome. It will be a while before the beta is ready, but you guys know these things take time.

ArthurOfCamelot

Level 2
Thats kinda what I meant. You may play wood elves so you may want to see treants, waywatchers, etc... You let me know what units you would like to see as towers and I will do the best I can to include them. If possible give an idea of their relative power. For example, if there are 6 tower types say a waywatcher would probably be around a level 3. That is just so I can make sure that the towers are "balanced" to actual warhammer, not having a treant be more powerful than a normal archer.

ArthurOfCamelot

Status
Not open for further replies.