• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Problems with weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So, i'm making a few seconds long cinematic, just to check how much do i remember about working in the editor.
And everything is okay except two things (i left the original polish names, just in case - the translation will be beneath them):

First - weather

• Events
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Srodowisko - Create at (Entire map) the weather effect Deszcz w Ashenvale(lekki)
Środowisko - environment.
Deszcz w Ashenvale (lekki) Ashenvale rain (light)

And the rain isn't showing up...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Second - sky, and game time

• Events
    • Map initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Środowisko - Set sky to Normalne niebo
    • Gra - Set the time of day to 3.00
Środowisko - environment.
Normalne niebo - normal sky ?
Gra - game

The problem is, that the sky is still looking like the time was about evening (hmm...i'm pretty sure, that i screwed something up with my english in this one xD)

Level 3
I made a screencap, so say by Yourself - does this look like the middle of the night ? ;)

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 94
Level 3
Yeah, it worked !
Thank You En Fuego :)

But i still don't know what to do about the sky.
I make triggers, to set the time of day to 24.00 (midnight), and then set sky to normal sky, but it still won't work - the sky looks like in the screen i posted earlier

Edit

Okay, nevermind about this - i finally tried to set the time of day at 12, and the sky looked different.
I suppose, that in Azeroth You can still see some sunshine, even if it is midnight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.