• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems with "The Mangrove"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Currently having a model problem with the model by eubz called the Mangrove.
Download for Mangrove
Map with problem

Problem Description: Currently I have the .mdx loaded into imports, saved to a Doodad that was originally an "Ashenvale Tree Wall". No data other than Editor-Max Scaling Size: and Art- Model File were edited, along with variations being set to 1 and Tilesets for all. The problem is, the model will appear in the editor, but won't in game. Any ideas? Most prominently I suspect variations, but I'm not a model person :p

Attachments

• Heroes of the Fray.w3x
    161.9 KB · Views: 86
Change the path of the imported model to the path of the Ashenvale tree wall you are to replace. Don't know what is the exact path, really. Try to find it out. don't touch anything in the ashenvale tree wall in WE, just the path so the imported model can override the model in war3 mpq.

EDIT:
OK, use any of the following paths:
Doodads\Ashenvale\Plants\AshenCanopyTree\AshenCanopyTree0.mdx
Doodads\Ashenvale\Plants\AshenCanopyTree\AshenCanopyTree1.mdx
Doodads\Ashenvale\Plants\AshenCanopyTree\AshenCanopyTree2.mdx

Also, do not forget to set variations to 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.