• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problems with self made zombie skin (.tga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I cant seem to get a zombie skin I made to apply in my map. I've tried making it from the file Units\Other\DalaranMutant\ZombieB.blp (right near the bottom) from the w3x.mpq directory in the image extractor. When I change the skin name to that stated before (and yes it is converted to .blp first) it won't change in the editor once i save and reopen my map.

Attatched is also my skin in .tga format, if anyone can figure out why it isn't working I will be very grateful.

Attachments

• finalmummyskin.tga
    256 KB · Views: 93
Level 14
Attached is only your skin in .tga format. Anyway I converted it and tested it in game, works fine for me. Did you actually try playing the game? Sometimes the skin won't load in the editor, even if you restart it, unless you open it in the game.

Anyway here is the skin in .blp in case your converter is corrupt or something.

If none of this works then you didn't write the correct file path. I just copied and pasted the path you wrote in your post above and it worked fine.

Last edited:
Level 9
Ah it works now for some reason, thanks for your advice! (and it did show up in the editor after too)

+rep of course

and for anyone after a cool mummy model, ill upload it!

Attachments

• mummy.JPG
    mummy.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.