• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problems with a custom model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi. I found this model on my PC (I don't know where it will be from), the problem is that when I import it into my map and play it I cannot select it by clicking on it, what I have to do is select all, click and drag the mouse . In addition the health bar comes out below the unit.

Please help

Attachments

• problema.png
    problema.png
    725.7 KB · Views: 32
Level 3
I loaded your model and found no issues; are you sure this isn't something on your settings? The health bar and selection worked fine for me.

I've attached the model with recalculated extents however. See if it works for you.

Attachments

• JainaFix1.mdx
    286.1 KB · Views: 12
Level 7
I loaded your model and found no issues; are you sure this isn't something on your settings? The health bar and selection worked fine for me.

I've attached the model with recalculated extents however. See if it works for you.

I tried your model and I think it doesn't work as I want because I put "alternate" animation on it and I can't select it there, you think there is a solution, because I want that unit to levitate.

Level 3
As far as I can tell there is no problem with this model under alternate or normal tags. Are you using a Metamorphosis/Chaos/Bear Form ability on the unit or anything? They can be extremely buggy.

Try this version. If you still have selection issues, I'm not sure what it could be, maybe someone with more modeling experience can help you.

Attachments

• JainaFix2.mdx
    286.1 KB · Views: 15
Level 7
As far as I can tell there is no problem with this model under alternate or normal tags. Are you using a Metamorphosis/Chaos/Bear Form ability on the unit or anything? They can be extremely buggy.

Try this version. If you still have selection issues, I'm not sure what it could be, maybe someone with more modeling experience can help you.

it works!!, thanks bro the model works how I want. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.