• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems in using different spells with same keyspell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
...are actually a way to use spells with the same key spell?because i've created a cast system wich required channeling skills...but unfortunately...i didn't think to this...i'm thinking about advanced triggers...where there is one that say ADD SPELL and u can choose the key effect (is possible to cast spell that has different keyspell but use the same spellkey in this trigger without getting problems?)

thanks for helping...

Level 2
yeah but with an advanced trigger, u can cast a spell like NOVA and make his original keyspell (when casting) another one...unfortunately it's written only entaglingroots, so i don't know the name of the other spellkeys:p

(and u have to put a string)

Level 2
this should be a solution...but, if u actually press the hotkey of a spell and there 's another spell with the same keyspell and different hotkeys, u will have the same problem as clicking on the icon!

Status
Not open for further replies.